Now recruiting for Part 2 Graduate
We offer dynamic, innovative and talented people the opportunity to work on all stages of a variety of projects from inception to completion. As well as your professional skills and experience we are looking for people with enthusiasm and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
Part 2 Graduate
You will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and will be supported to complete your Part 3 professional qualification.
- Commitment to architectural quality
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to work on a variety of projects
- An understanding of planning policies and constraints
- An understanding of UK building regulations
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good CAD skills. Vectorworks experience desirable but not essential
- Professional development mentorship and training opportunities
- RIBA Pension scheme
- RIBA membership subscription
- Excellent working environment (with good coffee + friendly dog) in our Redland office.
- We have proactively supported many Part III students at UWE and continue to offer this mentoring.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you
Updated 15 November 2019